The Rocket Mortgage Classic has reserved select junior volunteer positions for The First Tee of Greater Detroit Participants. Standard Bearers are responsible for carrying the sign that shows the gallery what players are in the group and their current scores. A basic understanding of golf scoring and etiquette is required as Standard Bearers will walk inside the ropes with PGA TOUR Professionals. Volunteers on this committee must have the ability to walk 18 holes at a brisk pace in all weather conditions carrying the 10 lb. standard. Standard Bearers must be ages 16-18 years old by June 23, 2019.
Junior Volunteers on this committee must be available for all days of competition as all shift assignments will be made via a blind-draw. Junior Standard Bearers can expect to be assigned 3 shifts. All registered volunteers will get an outstanding volunteer package that includes an official Rocket Mortgage Classic volunteer uniform by Levelwear Golf along with complimentary parking, meals and tickets. There is not a fee for junior volunteers.
Please see the steps below to register as a volunteer for the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic. As mentioned, the Rocket Mortgage Classic has reserved select positions for Midnight Golf, so please be sure to register via this unique link by Friday, April 19th as positions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and only a limited number of positions are available.
Steps to Register as a Volunteer with The First Tee of Greater Detroit:
- Click HERE to visit the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic Volunteer Registration Website
- To register as a volunteer, please click the REGISTER HERE button in the top right corner to begin
- Create a username and password
- Enter your contact information
- In the Organization Field Please Enter: The First Tee of Greater Detroit
- Select Your Desired Volunteer Committee
- Select Your Preferred Shifts
- Select your uniform size and submit your payment
If you have any questions regarding volunteering for the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, please contact the Rocket Mortgage Classic Tournament Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-329-5699.