The Rocket Mortgage Classic just announced its early commitments for its Detroit inaugural event, headlined by World #1 Dustin Johnson, Major Champion Bubba Watson and its ambassador, Rickie Fowler.
See the lineup below. Read the official press release, click HERE
- Bubba Watson, a two-time Masters champion, 12-time PGA TOUR winner and the 17th ranked player in the world.
- Jimmy Walker, the 2016 PGA Championship winner, who owns six tournament victories on the PGA TOUR.
- Jason Dufner, the 2013 PGA Championship winner and a five-time winner on the PGA TOUR.
- Kevin Kisner, the world’s #25 ranked player, with his most recent victory coming at March’s World Golf Championship – Dell Technologies Match Play. Kisner is a three-time PGA TOUR winner and was a member of the U.S. team for the 2017 Presidents Cup.
- Cameron Champ, a PGA TOUR rookie who has already had his first professional victory and leads all players in average driving distance this season.
- Aaron Wise, the reigning PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year and the 2016 NCAA Division I individual champion, who collected four top-10s in 29 starts during the 2017-18 season, highlighted by his win at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- Billy Horschel, the 2014 FedExCup Champion and a five-time winner on the PGA TOUR.
- Lucas Glover, the 2009 U.S. Open champion who has risen to #28 in the PGA TOUR’s FedExCup standings thanks to and 10 top-25 finishes in 12 starts this season.
- Charles Howell III, currently ninth in the FedExCup standings with four top-10 finishes in 13 starts, including a victory at November’s RSM Classic.
- Si Woo Kim, a two-time PGA TOUR winner, including the 2017 PLAYERS Championship, who is currently ranked 24th in the FedExCup standings.
- Corey Conners, an Ontario native who secured his first PGA TOUR victory earlier this month at the Valero Texas Open, has three top-10 finishes in 14 starts and is 17th in the FedExCup standings.